We are now fully open for resident and non-residents guests in line with the latest government guidlines. We also continue to operate a takeaway food & beverage service for non resident guests. Thank you for your continued support and adhering to public health guidelines. For enquiries please 066-947 6144 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As society reopens and with clearer skies ahead - BE SAFE, SENSIBLE AND SUPPORTIVE.
The Royal Valentia is one of the finest hotels in South Kerry and has been welcoming guests for almost two hundred years. Tucked away in one of Co. Kerry’s most beautiful settings, this charming, family-run hotel is perched on the quayside, overlooking Valentia Harbour.
The Royal Hotel Valentia comprises 30 recently refurbished rooms and suites. Each room boasts amenities including contemporary bathrooms, flat screen TV’s and free WiFi.
Enjoy the stunning views of Valentia Harbour, Portmagee channel and the Iveragh Peninsula from one of our Deluxe Four Poster rooms. The Royal Bar and Restaurant is popular amongst guests and locals alike.
Join us virtually with our live webcam
While our mission continues to be to provide quality and value 30 paces from the Atlantic, the comfort and safety of our guests and staff is our top priority. With that in mind we have developed a COVID-19 Response Plan detailing the proactive measures we continue to follow to ensure that all areas operate in strict compliance to all HSE and industry leading Health and Safety advice and regulations, including;
• Staff - all staff have completed essential hygiene and safety control training.
• Guestrooms - while rooms are being cleaned to the highest standards we are trying to minimize printed materials and single use plastics, as advised to guests prior to arrival.
• Public areas - hand sanitizing stations and signage reminds guests about social distancing and other sensible precautions to ensure the comfort and safety of guests and staff.
• Flow Management - we have introduced a one-way flow management system for guests entering and exiting the hotel with clear signage indicating social distancing and directions.
• Contact Tracing - lead contact taken for all restaurant reservations including takeaway service and walk ins.
• Dining room & bar - socially distanced tables with table service only.
• Sanitisation - increased sanitization of all surfaces within our kitchens, 15 minutes between table reservations to allow for cleaning, increased frequency of cleaning in public areas including surfaces and door handles.
• PPE & Protective Screens - all staff wear personal protective equipment and have undergone training in how to put on and remove PPE safely. Guests are required to wear facemasks when not in their bedroom or seated in the restaurant. We have installed protective screens in key customer engagement areas to protect guests and staff.
• Safety Charter - successfully applied to the COVID-19 Safety Charter and continuous review of operating procedures.